I am super excited and very happy to share the news that I have been recognized in this wonderful blogging community. It is very encouraging and motivating to have received this award.
Thank you so much, Kristin from www.thiswifeandmommylife.com for nominating me for this BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD. Kristin writes a very realistic blog about motherhood and marriage.
Since I have received this award I am hereby nominating fellow bloggers whose blogs are quite helpful to check out. I admit that the number of blogs nominated by me is not much but I assure the readers that all the nominees are truly very well deserved.
So here are the rules:
How did I start my Blog:
My blog is a child of inspiration given by my most beloved persons and I cannot thank them enough for this; because, over the short span of time – writing posts has become a coping mechanism to anxiety for me. You will understand what I mean if you read my story An Invisible Disability. It is the aim of my life today to de-stigmatize chronic illness due to some of the worst experiences of my life. I do not wish ignorance to put anybody in the phases that I went through because of the wide spread lack of awareness.
My advice to new bloggers:
GET INVOLVED: Consider your posts as a piece of writing that you yourself truly believe in. It will motivate you to research more about the topic that you are writing on. It is very important to be well versed with what you are writing.
BE RESPONSIVE: You are connected with your readers through your posts. Hence, it is of utmost importance to respond to the comments that you receive. Also, add a Contact Me page or Details where you can be reached by your readers to clarify any doubts that they have regarding the information mentioned in your posts.
I would like to nominate:
- Ankita from ankznrn.blogspot.in.Your blog is so versatile. I appreciate you not being confined to a particular niche. You have come out of your comfort zone or rather made every zone comfortable to you. Congratulations !! Your blog is quite interesting and worth following.
- Mayuree from https://ainutalkies.wordpress.com/.Being a newbie your have taken up quite controversial but important topics. I can relate to the social pressure regarding these issues in India. I am happy you chose to write about things like IFV and Adoption. It will help people to widen their outlook. It is something which everyone can benefit from. Your posts encourage and inspire the readers.
- Kyla from https://www.thekylaeffect.com/ You make me want to travel to all those wonderful places. I loved your DIY section as well. Wonderful outlook at how different things can be put to use.
- John from The Bipolar Battle You are doing a great job. Kudos to you. There is a lot of stigma associated with these types of disorders. People don’t understand the depth of it and rather than simplifying the suffurer’s lives, they make it more and more difficult for the afflicted to live. You are helping them achieve what they deserve. I loved your blog !!
- Blackellis from https://blackellis.ro/ You have a very strong content. The quality of your posts is consistent. I enjoyed reading your posts. I would love to try out some of the awesome tips recommended in your posts. I was really impressed by the amount variety you have on your blog posts.
Congratulations to all of you !!
I would love to read your posts about receipt of this encouraging Blogger Recognition Award. Please drop the link below so I can check it out. All the best and enjoy nominating others.